[tproxy] RE: tproxy Digest, Vol 25, Issue 7

Sunin Thaveethamsavee tsunin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 13:02:25 CEST 2007

Thanks for your suggestion but I already add my squid ip address (eth0) to
the tcp_outgoing_address tag but it still got the problem

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:58:14 +0200
From: Prof_Ethan Ethan Hunt <prof_ethan at hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [tproxy] port=0 ERROR ASSIGN
To: <tsunin at gmail.com>, <tproxy at lists.balabit.hu>

Hi there
Have you tried setting in squid.conf the tcp_outgoing_address?

Regards

From: tsunin at gmail.comTo: tproxy at lists.balabit.huDate: Thu, 19 Jul 2007
12:28:55 +0700Subject: [tproxy] port=0 ERROR ASSIGN

Hi Folk,

I had try to fix this problem with along time, any guy please guide me to
solve this problem

--- from cache.log of squid ---

tproxy ip=124.121.92.124,0x7c5c797c,port=0 ERROR ASSIGN

it dump the port=0 ERROR ASSIGN every time

Thanks
!Ya esta aqum Windows Live Spaces! Ahora podras crear facilmente tu propio
sitio Web.
http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx