[tproxy] MAC and VLAN transparency

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Tue Jul 17 16:48:20 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-16 at 23:52 +0200, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 03:51:28PM -0600, Cameron Schaus wrote:
>
> > I have some questions about the tproxy4 patches posted to the netdev@
> > list:
> > - how can I access the latest version of this code?  Is there a
> >   repository I can checkout the source from?
>
> I've wondered about this as well.

I'm currently maintaining our kernel patchset in an StGit repository,
and it currently has a single patch for tproxy which I'm refreshing from
time to time.

This loses history, thus I thought I'd migrate it over to use straight
git, and rebasing it all the time. But this has yet to be done.

I'll publish the tree as soon as I have some time.