[tproxy] Tproxy_on_bridge_interface

Ming-Ching Tiew mingching.tiew at redtone.com
Sun Dec 23 03:57:58 CET 2007

*Daniel* tooldcas at 163.com
<mailto:tproxy%40lists.balabit.hu?Subject=%5Btproxy%5D%0A%09%3D%3Futf-8%3Fq%3Ftproxy4%3D2C_kernel_2%3D2E6%3D2E22_and_squid-2%3D2E6%3F%3D%0A%09%3D%3Futf-8%3Fq%3F%3D2Estable13%3F%3D&In-Reply-To=>wrote
:-

 >>The last time I tried the patches by Kovac, I could not find a matching
 >>iptables patch. And at this moment I am only interested to use it with
 >>kernel 2.6.22 because I have a few other patches which must go into it.
 >>
 >>Do you know any matching tproxy-4.1.0 together with iptables patch for
 >>kernel 2.6.22 ? I don't mind trying it. :-)
 >
 >It's also hidden...
 >
 >http://people.netfilter.org/hidden/tproxy/iptables-tproxy-200710091749.diff
 >
 >I extracted libxt_socket and libxt_TPROXY from lastest
 >iptables-tproxy-200710091749.diff  patch and compile them independently.
 >
 >Good luck :-)

What I mentioned earlier still holds, there is ***ACTUALLY*** no matching
iptables and kernel patch suitable for kernel 2.6.22.

All the iptables patches refers to struct xt_tproxy_target_info
info->mark_mask
which does not exist in the kernel 2.6.22 patches ( however they exist
in other kernel patches ).

I think I will stay with tproxy-4.0.3 as I have practically sorted out all
the problems which existed in tproxy-4.0.3.

Regards.

Important Warning!

This electronic communication (including any attached files) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information and is only intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you do not have permission to read, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or retain any part of this communication or its attachments in any form. If this e-mail was sent to you by mistake, please take the time to notify the sender so that they can identify the problem and avoid any more mistakes in sending e-mail to you. The unauthorised use of information contained in this communication or its attachments may result in legal action against any person who uses it.