[tproxy] Tproxy on bridge interface

Ming-Ching Tiew mingching.tiew at redtone.com
Fri Dec 21 10:00:26 CET 2007

From: "Daniel" <tooldcas at 163.com>

> >Daniel wrote:
> >> I built a tproxy upon bridge interface with tproxy-4.1.0, and it works fine.
> >>

> >Where is tproxy-4.1.0 download url ?
>
> The version number hides (by hidden :p) in KOVACS Krisztian's patch.

OK.

The last time I tried the patches by Kovac, I could not find a matching
iptables patch. And at this moment I am only interested to use it with
kernel 2.6.22 because I have a few other patches which must go into it.

Do you know any matching tproxy-4.1.0 together with iptables patch for
kernel 2.6.22 ? I don't mind trying it. :-)

Regards.