[tproxy] tproxy4, kernel 2.6.22 and squid-2.6.stable13

Ming-Ching Tiew mingching.tiew at redtone.com
Wed Dec 5 08:47:57 CET 2007

From: "Ming-Ching Tiew" <mingching.tiew at redtone.com>

> My idea is that perhaps I could use the code in the tproxy4 patch to
> lookup  the IP_FREEBIND socket so that the reply traffic can be
> diverted locally too using tproxy :-

I hope I have not bored you guys to death with my solo show.
Anyway include please find a patch which I created, to be
applied on top of tprox4.0.3, which based on my own testing,
it seems to work. This patch is weird, as it modifies the ip
header data in the prerouting chain and I don't have the slightest
idea what will be the implication.

In any case, the purpose is not to show that it is a working
solution, but rather, is to invite comments from the gurus here.

Regards.