[tproxy] tproxy 4.0 & zorp 3.0.8

Ondrej Kraus krauso at explorer.cz
Thu Aug 9 16:48:13 CEST 2007

Hello,

thanks for your quick reply. After compiling with 2.6.17 kernel it works
better, but still have problems :).

Zorp gets the connection, but connection is immediately closed (reset by
peer) after sending anything. Zorp then timeoutes after 10s.

My iptables rules:

# iptables -t tproxy -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j TPROXY --on-port 50080
# iptables -A INPUT -m tproxy -j ACCEPT

Ondrej

--

Ondrej Kraus