[tproxy] Problem compile kernel 2.6.23 more patch tproxy

Tóth László Attila panther at balabit.hu
Fri Aug 3 23:28:48 CEST 2007

Hello,

Sorry for that. The git repository contains a newer version of the
tproxy patch
but at least one bug remains. I ported it to vanilla kernel 2.6.22. Monday
I will push the code to the repository after I finish and test it.  There is
no siginificant difference between 2.6.22 and 2.6.23-rc1 but the stable
kernel is preferred.

The git repository is at:
http://people.balabit.hu/panther/tproxy4.git/

--