[tproxy] bridge + cttpproxy setup

ferents zvika ferents at cs.bgu.ac.il
Thu Aug 2 09:49:00 CEST 2007

Hi,
I've implemented such product, but i was using iptables (instead of ebtables) .
i had DNAT  rule that directs every packet (destined to the webserver) to my local process . something like :
    $> iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -t <wevserver> ....
In addition, my server (the "local process) was using cttproxy for transparency on it's connection to the webserver .
Is this solution applicable for your needs ?
zvika