[tproxy] TPROXY 2.0.5 with NAT reservations deadlocks on 2.4.33.3

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Wed Dec 27 23:25:17 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-26 at 14:44 +0200, Lior Dotan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running TPROXY 2.0.5 compiled with the NAT reservations patch on 2.4.33.3.
> >From time to time the machine freezes. I was able to capture the
> following stack trace:

Hmm... You might be bitten with these:

        * patches/netfilter_tproxy.patch: update to version 3.0.1, fixes
two
          serious problems possibly leading to kernel crashes

        * patches/netfilter_nat-delete.patch: fix SMP unsafeness

However the changelog entries above are from our ZorpOS kernel
changelog, I'm not sure that a proper tproxy release was made yet. You
can get the ZorpOS patch-tree from here:

http://www.balabit.com/downloads/kernel-patches/2.4.32/

--
Bazsi