[tproxy] step by step actions

Rudolf Amirjanyan rudik at mss.am
Tue May 31 00:52:56 CEST 2005

Hello List,

I can see that this topic has been discussed many times, and it is possible to find some info from the archives. but maybe someone has a complete reference for doing step by step configuration for transparent proxy with CTTPORXY patch so that the client IP will be shown in web server's side instead of Proxy server's IP address.

There is one README with the patch, but it is not clearly describes what to do and how to do :).

I hope to get detailed reference or doc with step by step description form the list.

thanks in advance.

Rudolf