[tproxy] Kernel upgrade

KOVACS Krisztian hidden at balabit.hu
Wed Jun 1 15:00:57 CEST 2005

  Hi,

2005-05-31, k keltezéssel 19.54-kor Jan Engelhardt ezt írta:
> could the tproxy developers provide a patch against 2.6.11 or .12?
> The 2.6.10/patch_tree/01-nat_reservations.diff does not apply very well on .11
> because of changes in the expect* functions, and I got almost no clue how to
> fix it (_and_ have it work afterwards ;)

  01-nat_reservations.diff is a bit problematic, since the expectation
and NAT infrastructure in 2.6.11 has been substantially simplified. If
you don't want to use NAT reservations (TProxy can work without them in
most cases), then I could prepare a 2.6.1{1,2} version really fast.
Porting the NAT reservation part of the patchset definitely needs more
work...

--
 Regards,
  Krisztian Kovacs