[tproxy] Interaction with IPVS

Tim Burress hokousha2001@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

Yes, we have these patches installed:

	00-tcp_window_tracking.diff
	01-nat_reservations.diff
	02-nat_reservations_tproxy_exports.diff
	03-tproxy.diff

plus Julian's ipvs_nfct patch (the one you mention in
the link) to provide the interface between IPVS and
conntrack. I also should have said that we are only
using LVS-NAT in the IPVS setup.

Thanks for your note and the link. We'll keep digging
;-)

Tim

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.filter_rules.html