[tproxy] tproxy race condition? [RESEND]

KOVACS Krisztian hidden@balabit.hu
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:20:16 +0100

  Hi Jim,

2004-12-17, p keltezéssel 16:55-kor jim@minter.demon.co.uk ezt írta:
> > I've put together a fine collection of logs and tcpdumps from a 20s run of my
> > test programs.  They show the problem occurring six times and the tar file is
> > 2.2M.  Is there somewhere I can e-mail/FTP this to, for you to see?
>
> You should be able to get this (all being well) at:
> http://www.minter.demon.co.uk/tproxy-bug.tar.bz2
>
> See the README file within the package.

  OK, thanks, I've downloaded the tarball. BTW, the syslog is indeed not
very useful, since it is horribly incomplete...

  Could you try what happens if you omit the ITP_ONCE flag from the
FLAGS setsockopt(), and set only ITP_CONNECT?

--
 Regards,
   Krisztian KOVACS