[tproxy] Patch errors on vanilla kernels?

KOVACS Krisztian hidden@balabit.hu
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:37:57 +0200

   Hi,

David wrote:
> "for example ..." Do you use any other patch or is this
> tcp-window-tracking patch the only one?
> And shouldn't dependencies be in the README file? I have no clue which
> patches to install before I can use the TProxy patches.

   No, we use vanilla kernels to produce the patches. I've tried, and
the cttproxy-2.4.25-1.2.0 patch applies without rejects on 2.4.25 and on
2.4.26 as well. The current development release, 1.9.3 needs Jozsef
Kadlecsik's TCP window tracking patch, but nothing more.

   Can you send me some more info about the problems you've had?

--
  Regards,
   Krisztian KOVACS