[tproxy] tproxy+zorp on RedHat 8.0

nitin panjwani npanj@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

HI Balazas,
While going throgh Zorp's mailing archieve, I noticed
someone had asked that which linux distribution should
be used and reply was that most of you were using it
on Debian. I am in the process of installing it on
Redhat 8.0. Have you heard from anyone if there is
some problem with RH8.0  for zorp+tproxy.Are there
some guys who are using it on Redhat?

Thanks,
Nitin