[syslog-ng] Multiple timezone seen on messages originating from local machine

Francois Marier francois at fmarier.org
Tue Aug 16 05:38:41 UTC 2022

Thank you so much Jeff and Balazs! I had not realized that this could simply
be an upstream OpenWRT bug (that Turris bug tracker link was very helpful).

The `keep-timestamp(no)` work-around sounds perfect since (1) these are all
local messages and (2) Turris claims that it has been fixed upstream and so
it should eventually arrive on my router, which is in fact a Turris Omnia.

I've updated my remote logging blog post [1] to include this work-around.

Francois

[1] https://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/posts/remote-logging-turris-omnia-router/

--
https://fmarier.org/