[syslog-ng] Debian 11 repo

Attila Szakacs (aszakacs) Attila.Szakacs at oneidentity.com
Mon Sep 27 09:13:25 UTC 2021

Hi,

The OBS repo did not contain packages to Debian 11, and now it got discontinued.

We are actively working on providing a syslog-ng APT repository with stable releases and nightly packages that will be maintained by the syslog-ng development team. The first steps for this have been merged (#3763), we will post to this mailing list announcing this new repository when we are ready.
The repository will support the platforms, which we build in dbld. I have opened a PR to add Bullseye support to dbld (#3794).

Cheers,
Attila