[syslog-ng] syslog-ng on NetBSD

Peter Czanik (pczanik) Peter.Czanik at oneidentity.com
Tue Sep 14 08:22:18 UTC 2021

Hi,

I just published updated syslog-ng pkgsrc for NetBSD on GitHub for testing. From the README:

"
syslog-ng pkgsrc for testing

Thanks to the syslog-ng team, syslog-ng now works fine on NetBSD. This is my attempt to update syslog-ng in pkgsrc from version 3.17 to 3.34. It works on my machine (AMD64, NetBSD 9.2), but before trying to submit it to pkgsrc I'd love to see, that it also works for others :-)

Rename /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/syslog-ng to something else, copy the syslog-ng directory from this repo to replace it. Now you are ready to compile syslog-ng.

"

It is available at: https://github.com/czanik/netbsd

Any feedback is welcome!

Peter

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at oneidentity.com>
Balabit (a OneIdentity company) / syslog-ng upstream
https://syslog-ng.com/community/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik