[syslog-ng] librdkafka config property error on startup

Peter Kokai (pkokai) Peter.Kokai at oneidentity.com
Thu Sep 2 07:08:45 UTC 2021

Hello,

This property is hard coded into the syslog-ng's kafka module.
As far as I can see the latest kafka version is 2.8: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Future+release+plan

Could you please share the following with us:
* the version of syslog-ng
* the version of librdkafka library
* the version of your kafka server

--