[syslog-ng] how syslog-ng users handle sflow in their environmen

Balazs Scheidler bazsi77 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 08:56:50 UTC 2021

You can probably use that tool with the program() source, or run it via
systems/init and redirect its output to a named pipe that is in turn read
by syslog-ng using its pipe source.

The syslog header can be added by syslog-ng using its program-override()
and default-pri() options.

If you choose to use a program() source that could possibly merged into
syslog-ng as a feature using scl (see other examples in the scl/ directory
in the source tree). This way the next user who needs the same feature can
use it too.