[syslog-ng] GSoC interest

Ηλίας Κυράννας iliaskyrannas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:13:00 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I am a PhD student and I would like to participate in the GSoC this year. I
have nearly three years of professional experience using syslog in the IoT
and security context. I am familiar with Kafka and I find the “Add EOS
support to kafka-c destination driver” very interesting. I didn’t find any
issue related to this feature. If this is ok I could open one on GitHub to
discuss and contribute so that I can work on my proposal.
I could also engage in the MacOS project as I have previous experience with
C in MacOS.
Any hint would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Ilias Kyrannas