[syslog-ng] Dynamic setting value out of message?

Nagy Gábor gabor.hl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:24:21 UTC 2021

Hi Matthias,

May I ask, is the key 'MESSAGE' fix and the value is changing between
messages?
For that you could parse the incoming json with json-parser() and store the
parsed key-values, then you can easily set the desired SDATA field with a
rewrite rule.

Alternatively, you can set the "store-matches" flag for filters and use the
matching groups in a follow-up rewrite rule.

Regards,
Gábor