[syslog-ng] Try again: What's wrong with my config?

Laszlo Szemere (lszemere) Laszlo.Szemere at oneidentity.com
Tue Apr 13 07:19:45 UTC 2021

Hello Dan,

Just before the list went down Fabien Wernli <wernli at in2p3.fr> replied to your message, pointing out that the "sshd" program name was misspelled in your configuration to "ssdhd". Can you check please, if that was only a typo in your email to the list, or your original configuration is affected too?

Br,
Laci