[syslog-ng] Forwarding to Elastic

Balazs Scheidler bazsi77 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 05:03:10 UTC 2020

You can map it to lower case, but I am a bit surprised that this is
required.

Here's the definition of our elasticsearch-http destination:

https://github.com/syslog-ng/syslog-ng/blob/master/scl/elasticsearch/elastic-http.conf

Note the template () parameter which you can customize to include further
mappings. Right now it only maps @timestamp to be the timestamp of the
message.