[syslog-ng] my unofficial 3.26 RPM packages delayed

Peter Czanik (pczanik) Peter.Czanik at oneidentity.com
Thu Mar 5 17:42:59 UTC 2020

Hi,

Just a heads up. I'm traveling and at my current location wifi is too slow and unstable to do package building. Once I have a stable wifi I'll first build them in my syslog-ng-githead repositories and once everything builds (I have to disable Python support on SLES 12 as Python 3.4 is too old) I'll create the usual versioned repositories.

So lets hope, that wifi will work better at my next hotel / conference and then I can prepare my usual openSUSE/SLES & Fedora/RHEL/CentOS packages.

Peter

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at oneidentity.com>
Balabit (a OneIdentity company) / syslog-ng upstream
https://syslog-ng.com/community/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik