[syslog-ng] Disk buffer file truncation issue

Raghunath Adhyapak funduraghu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:08:30 UTC 2020

Correcting subject

We did some more troubleshooting on this and we found that all logs in
buffer were indeed sent out and that syslog-ng was facing issues in
truncating the file.
This issue got fixed with restart.
However, we are observing that this issue is happening too often.
Would anyone help me understand why this could be happening?

Thanks
Raghu