[syslog-ng] syslog-ng multiple VRF

Laszlo Szemere (lszemere) Laszlo.Szemere at oneidentity.com
Wed Jul 22 09:20:28 UTC 2020

Hello Alex,
 I read a tutorial about VRF's. (To be honest I have never worked with them before.)

 From your current description it is not clear to me, where is syslog-ng on your network. Can you please provide some topology information?

 In the meantime (if my assumption is right about your use case):
   By default, a syslog-ng network source will listen on all available interfaces. You can specify the IP address to bind to, with the "ip()" option.
   Similarly network destinations will bind to "0.0.0.0" by default, which can be overwritten by the "localip()" option.

Best regards,
Laci