[syslog-ng] Memory not freeing up in syslog-ng-3.6.2 during reload

Nitish Saboo nitish.saboo55 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:09:12 UTC 2020

Hi Kokan,

Thank you for your response.
I will work on the ideas(Idea 1 and Idea2) that you have shared.

1) In the mean time, if this issue is fixed in 'syslog-ng-3.7.1' , I can
try using this version and check the memory usage.This issue is fixed in
'syslog-ng-3.7.1'....Am I correct ?

2) Can this issue be the root cause of my problem ? Am I going in the right
direction by looking deep into this fix ?

Thanks.,
Nitish