[syslog-ng] Support for netflow logs

Pal, Laszlo vlad at vlad.hu
Wed Nov 27 13:03:24 UTC 2019

I'm also interested in this. As I know there is no native netflow input in
syslog-ng and when I did some research on it, it is not very easy. Logstash
has a native netflow input and output, but it seems this is abandoned and
not very stable. nxLog also support netflow but I'm not sure if it is only
in the enterprise version or it is available in the CE too

L: