[syslog-ng] syslog-ng-stable RPM repo

Peter Czanik (pczanik) Peter.Czanik at oneidentity.com
Mon Nov 4 14:41:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

It took a bit longer than expected (three conferences and holidays), but at least I can be sure that 3.24.1 really works nice and stable 🙂 My syslog-ng-stable RPM repositories are now upgraded to 3.24.1:

  *   fedora/rhel/centos: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/czanik/syslog-ng-stable/
  *   openSUSE/SLES: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:czanik:syslog-ng-stable

As this is the first update in these repositories, I'm very interested in any feedback -- both negative and positive -- you have with these repositories!

By the time of this writing I already tested the update on CentOS 7, but I'm still waiting for the openSUSE build to finish.

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at oneidentity.com>
Balabit (a OneIdentity company) / syslog-ng upstream
https://syslog-ng.com/community/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik