[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.21.1 RPM packages

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Tue May 21 07:02:44 UTC 2019

Hi,

Just a heads up, that my unofficial syslog-ng 3.21 RPM packages are now in
their own dedicated repositories. You can read more how to use them at
https://www.syslog-ng.com/community/b/blog/posts/installing-latest-syslog-ng-on-rhel-and-other-rpm-distributions

Later this week my git snapshot repositories will be used again to host
development snapshots.

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit (a OneIdentity company) / syslog-ng upstream
https://syslog-ng.com/community/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik