[syslog-ng] Systemd service times out for syslog-ng 3.16.1

Ronald Fenner rfenner at gamecircus.com
Thu May 16 18:07:20 UTC 2019

Thanks I'll look through that and see what changes I may need to make.

I may have found the problem but I'm still waiting on a build to finish is that my java command was broken when I check to see if I could see some of the Kafka streams to confirm it could access the cluster.

I had based mine on the service file listed in GitHub for rhel package and on one that and one I worked up for consul.

Ronald Fenner
Network Architect
Game Circus LLC.

rfenner at gamecircus.com