[syslog-ng] Troubleshooting Question

Szemere, László laszlo.szemere at oneidentity.com
Fri May 10 07:06:19 UTC 2019

Hello,
 without digging any deeper into you configuration, just a small note: In
most of the cases (maybe your will be different!) these kind of problems
are network related and has nothing to do with Syslog-ng.
 Packet showing up in TCPDUMP doesn't mean necessary that it will
eventually reach the application. I would make some tests with a listening
netcat application first.

Best regards,
Laci