[syslog-ng] GSoC Improve Developer Guide Project

Victor Ma victorma649 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 04:15:18 UTC 2019

Hi,

I will be working on a plugin programming guide for this year's Google
Summer of Code. It will cover source drivers, parsers, filter functions,
and template functions. Each section will come with a
hopefully-useful-on-its-own example plugin to aid in the explanation.

My proposal can be found here:
https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng/wiki/GSoC-2019-Proposal:-Improve-Developer-Guide-by-Implementing-New-Modules-(vic-ma)

I am a rising junior at the University of Toronto. I plan to graduate with
a major in computer science and minors in philosophy and creative writing.

Up-and-coming logger,
Victor Ma