[syslog-ng] Project of Google Summer Of Code

Enis Kollugil kollugil at itu.edu.tr
Tue May 7 17:16:15 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

    My name is Enis Kollugil. I am one of your Google Summer Of Code
    students.

    I'm a final year undergraduate student in Istanbul Technical
    University, Turkey.

    I have been working at the IT Head Office for 2 years. I managed
    both Linux and Windows systems for these years. My main task is
    writing script Powershell and managing backup process (Tape and File
    Backup).

    I will do my best to create a snippet for Vscode. If you have any
    suggestion or desire on my topic, I would like to hear.

    Thank you for everything.

Best Regards,

Enis Kollugil