[syslog-ng] Trigger dynamic action in syslog-ng

Szemere, László laszlo.szemere at oneidentity.com
Fri Mar 8 11:58:43 UTC 2019

Hello,
 I think most of the things you mentioned, can be achieved with patterndb:
https://www.syslog-ng.com/technical-documents/doc/syslog-ng-open-source-edition/3.20/administration-guide/71#TOPIC-1122052

 (Mentioned in the Administration Guide) There is a collection of example
patterns on GitHub: https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng-patterndb/  most
probably they will not suit your needs as is, but they are a good starting
point. (please feel free to share your final solution as PR)

I hope it was helpful!

Best Regards,
Laci