[syslog-ng] Problems parsing Cisco syslogs

N. Max Pierson nmaxpierson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 15:27:24 UTC 2019

The 2 samples that I sent were recorded with the no-parse option on the
network source and sent to a file destination with no other options
specified. Is this what you need or do you need the raw message itself? If
you need the raw message itself, how do I get that (configuration wise)? I
thought the no parse option gave you the raw message minus the headers.

Regards,
Max