[syslog-ng] Cannot send Syslog-ng to Elasticsearch

Allen Olivas allen.olivas at infodefense.com
Wed Jul 10 17:16:01 UTC 2019

Hi,

I've just used and set up the cert generator for PoC with SearchGuard.
When I do that curl I get connection refused:

sudo  curl --key /etc/elasticsearch/CN=demouser.key.pem --cert /etc/elasticsearch/CN=demouser.crt.pem https://localhost:9200/
curl: (7) Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused

I can share configs and anything else you might need. Any thoughts? Currently my integration is broken. ☹