[syslog-ng] Missing messages

Attila Szakacs (aszakacs) Attila.Szakacs at oneidentity.com
Mon Jul 1 13:50:30 UTC 2019

Hi Peter,

Thank you for correcting me! :)

For some reason, I misinterpreted the question of Bryan... Reading it back now, nowhere is mentioned to have the TCP and UDP sources on the same port.

Although it is possible to work on the same 514 port (as we do with default-network-drivers), it is surely much safer to handle the TCP connections on 601.

Cheers,
Attila