[syslog-ng] 3.25 and my RPM stable repos

Peter Czanik (pczanik) Peter.Czanik at oneidentity.com
Thu Dec 19 11:43:24 UTC 2019

Hi,

Version 3.25 of syslog-ng was released a week ago, and it seems to be rock solid. Still, as today is my last working day this year, I feel more comfortable to push it into my stable repos only on the first week of January, when I am back. If you still want to experiment with 3.25 on openSUSE/SLES or fedora/RHEL/CentOS you can do that in the versioned repositories. Note that RHEL 8 / CentOS 8 support is now merged with the rest, it's not in a separate repository any more.

suse: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:czanik:syslog-ng325
red hat: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/czanik/syslog-ng325/

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at oneidentity.com>
Balabit (a OneIdentity company) / syslog-ng upstream
https://syslog-ng.com/community/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik