[syslog-ng] RFC-5424 configuration with IPV6 is not working

venkateswarlu vinjamuri venkates.vin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:11:58 UTC 2018

Hi Kokan,

Thanks for your help and support, the change is working fine now.
Thanks a lot.

Also I have another issue with syslog-ng 3.3.7 version:
*when configured both IPV4 and IPV6 syslog server IP's, I could see
syslog-ng messages going to only one either IPV4 or IPV6 syslog-ng server
and that too the latest server IP configured only.*

Is there any known issue ?
struggling from a long time for this issue also . Please help me on this.

Regards,
Venkat.