[syslog-ng] syslog-ng Open Source Edition official binary repository

Budai, László laszlo.budai at balabit.com
Wed May 23 09:25:22 UTC 2018

Hi Fabien,

thanks for your comment, I think nobody will think that you are trolling.

I totally agree with you that Jessie is now history and we should support
more distributions.
As I think it will be a longer process while we can support all the
distributions that we want.
It's in initial phase, and I think if community members -like you- share
your thoughts, things can be changed...

API key: it's a matter of choice...
If you don't want to use this API key based repository, just use one the
unofficial.
(from my part I was thinking on to close my repository, but well... I
won't).

regards,
Laszlo Budai