[syslog-ng] syslog-ng Open Source Edition official binary repository

Gergely Bodnár gergely.bodnar at balabit.com
Fri May 18 07:56:58 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks for your remark, we highly appreciate it.

Basically we prefer if everyone would register individually. However we
cannot and do not want to prohibit to use a single api token in install
scripts so basically you can include it in your script too.
Only one thing I would kindly ask, please try to avoid that your api token
to be indexed by search engines. From our perspective we would not be happy
if everyone would use the same login all over the world.

Also every other feedback is welcome about the repository, how it should be
improved in the future including which platforms do you prefer next to be
available.

Thanks,
Gergely Bodnar