[syslog-ng] perf testing problem

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Sat Mar 31 08:10:19 UTC 2018

Syslog-ng will not close connections this way (connection reset comes when
the target closes a connection with some data still in the buffer).

I would think of a packet filter, or something similar. But you can check
via tcpdump to doublecheck an rst is indeed sent, then strace the process
to see if it is syslog-ng or not.

Bazsi