[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng and RSA Archer

Szemere, László laszlo.szemere at balabit.com
Tue Jul 31 06:52:30 UTC 2018

Hello Jed,
 sorry for the late answer. Unfortunately we do not have experience with
RSA Archer.
 I browsed their website, but I have only found examples about log
collection, nothing about forwarding it.
 Can you point me towards some documentation? (tip: I wireshark examination
might be helpful in this situation.)

Br,
Laci