[syslog-ng] confgen not usable (by me) 3.13.2 on Redhat 7

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Sun Feb 18 13:08:30 UTC 2018

You should generate the entire set() from within the confgen. That should
work. Iirc there was a fix that causes the old one not to work (whereas due
to a bug it did work earlier).

If you only want to substitute the argument, you can use a defines, or even
an scl that wraps the entire set into a block.