[syslog-ng] OSE, Shared Storage, & Load Balanced syslog Messages

Pierce, Stevan - PHX Stevan.Pierce at DignityHealth.org
Tue Feb 6 23:31:59 UTC 2018

I am working on setting up OSE as a relay and would like to have storage set aside in case a destination upstream from the relay goes down.  How does load balancing syslog messages work when clustering at the OS level?

If I am sharing storage across multiple relays, how would I go about setting it up so that messages from one server does not overwrite another server?

swp