[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng newbie.

Evan Rempel erempel at uvic.ca
Sun Dec 30 15:43:09 UTC 2018

In that case you should read through the blog post to define the
destination of where to send the logs.

https://www.syslog-ng.com/community/b/blog/posts/bulk-mode-message-sending-to-elasticsearch-with-syslog-ng-http-destination

Your source definition is fine, however your "log" definition will need
to include the "destination" that you
define with the help of the above blog post.

Evan.