[syslog-ng] GSoC 2018 participant: Queue Interface

Mehul Prajapati mehulprajapati2802 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:34:49 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I'm Mehul Prajapati, a prospective student in Masters of Applied Computer
Science graduate program at Concordia University.

In my spare time, I do competitive programming on HackerRank, online
computer science courses (edx, Coursera, Udacity) and open source projects
to improve myself as a software developer.

I am going to work on the Queue Interface project using C. The aim of this
project is to develop a Redis based queue interface which could be an
alternative to the disk queue.

Many thanks to Mr. Kókai Péter for selecting me.

I am excited to be a part of this community. Looking forward to work on
this project.

--
Regards,
Mehul Prajapati