[syslog-ng] in-list for message

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Wed Apr 11 22:06:45 UTC 2018

I don't think in-list does partial matches now. But what you have there
would try to look up the MESSAGE value in the noise.list file and not
search DNS names in your $MESSAGE.

To do the latter, I am afraid you'd have to combine the DNS names into a
regexp and use match() or message() to search for matches.